Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

A liaison Forum between BVC members and Berjaya Vacation Club management to voice out issues to protect common interest for both parties.

5 posters

KL Plaza Suite condition ?

KK
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

KL Plaza Suite condition ? Empty KL Plaza Suite condition ?

Post  KK Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:11 pm

I am thinking to stay in the KL Plaza Suite just to use up my nights before it expires.
    Has anyone stayed here ? How is the 1 bedroom apartment ? It says apartment but no living room and no kitchen.
    I just cannot imagine what type of room that will be. If no kitchen and no livingroom then it should only be like a normal hotelroom, right ? Why it is called an apartment ?
    Also heard that it is very run-down but they were doing renovation so wondering how the rooms are now.
    If anyone has any info.. I would appreciate.
    Also, can you stay here with a 3rd person ?

Thanks in advance!
    Matin495
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

KL Plaza Suite condition ? Empty Re: KL Plaza Suite condition ?

Post  Matin495 Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:05 pm

I just came back from my stay at KL Plaza Suites for the first time after 8 years becoming a member. The room condition as expected was pathetic as I have stayed at the Berjaya Hills Resort. I was very disappointed with the room condition. As a paid-up customer Berjaya knows how to collect your membership and maintenance fees but on their part do not really maintain the premises well.
    KK
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  KK Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:14 pm

I have read that the KL Plaza Suites has been transformed (renovated and re-named) into the Fahrenheit Suites. They both have indeed the same address.

Does anyone know whether this includes the BVC rooms ?
    Do we get newly renovated rooms as BVC member or they keep the BVC rooms un-renovated ? I have not found any information on the BVC website telling us that KL Plaza Suites has been re-named so maybe they just renovate part of it and keep the old rooms for us as BVC member?
    Has anyone stayed there recently ???
    donyap
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  donyap Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:58 am

KK wrote:I have read that the KL Plaza Suites has been transformed (renovated and re-named) into the Fahrenheit Suites. They both have indeed the same address.

Does anyone know whether this includes the BVC rooms ?
    Do we get newly renovated rooms as BVC member or they keep the BVC rooms un-renovated ? I have not found any information on the BVC website telling us that KL Plaza Suites has been re-named so maybe they just renovate part of it and keep the old rooms for us as BVC member?
    Has anyone stayed there recently ???

What is the condition of KL Plaza Suite? I don't want to waste my 7 days per annum stupid Berjaya Vacation Club membership.
    ngsuaneng
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

KL Plaza Suite condition ? Empty KL Plaza Suite condition

Post  ngsuaneng Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:17 pm

I have just come back from staying at KL Plaza Suites (3 to 7 Jan 2012). I booked two 3-room apartments and were given Units 605 and 608. The condition is still pathetic - Leaking aircon units. Faulty lights and phone. Torn sofas, dirty kitchen, switches in the kitchen labelled "Rosak", and foul smell in the bathrooms. At night, the loud music and 'boom boom' from the night club on Level 4 below went on whole night and kept us awake till 6am.
    My niece and husband from England could not stand the condition and switched to a two-bedroom unit at Fahrenheit Suites in the same building which cost RM580 a night, and it is a world of difference. Beautiful decor, clean, new furniture and wifi. My niece said the BVC rooms were not fit enough even for maids.
    kinrarateoh
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  kinrarateoh Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:11 pm

I booked 2 units of 3-bedrooms apartment for Chinese New Year. I can't recall the unit number now but I had a terrific stay this time round.

The units have been renovated, so it was clean and looks new as if it was newly painted. House keeping service was pretty good this time round. Very happy to see the improvement in the conditions of the apartment units.

If only they would change to more comfortable beds though. It was rock hard! Then my stay would have been perfect.

Do note that instead of the 4 units electric stove top, they have changed to 1 unit electric stove instead. In addition, the dining table is a smaller square unit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:28 am