Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

A liaison Forum between BVC members and Berjaya Vacation Club management to voice out issues to protect common interest for both parties.

2 posters

Weekend Booking - Dilemma

cheowhin
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Weekend Booking - Dilemma Empty Weekend Booking - Dilemma

Post  cheowhin Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 am

Was wondering does anyone got any solution to book rooms for the weekend exceeding each members allocation?

Going for family trip to Penang but can only get 2 rooms max. Sigh.
    Lion King
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Weekend Booking - Dilemma Empty Re: Weekend Booking - Dilemma

Post  Lion King Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 am

u can approach other BVC members to rent their rooms.

going rate is $50 per room per nite for 2.
    good luck

cheowhin
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Post  cheowhin Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:39 am

Lion King wrote:u can approach other BVC members to rent their rooms.

going rate is $50 per room per nite for 2.
    good luck

Do you know which members? and that 50 is in RM or SG currency?
    Lion King
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  Lion King Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 am

i know of a couple of members, one is meree03@hotmail dot com
    cheowhin
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Post  cheowhin Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:05 am

Thanks for the introduction.

First of all, I for the 1st thought, if could, I rather not book any Berjaya hotels which I don't think its worth for my money to be spent there.

And currently im my entitlements is loaded and burned years after years before the online systems came up. Now even though the system is up, I still cant maximise my usage due to guideline limitation and the rooms available are rather left empty than to let others members get it (book over limit).

The beautiful impression that the agent sold me the membership are scarred for life.

P.S. : I'm single and an Esteem member. So, try to tell me how should i spent my entitlement 14 days a year.
    Lion King
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  Lion King Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:03 am

cheowhin wrote:Thanks for the introduction.

First of all, I for the 1st thought, if could, I rather not book any Berjaya hotels which I don't think its worth for my money to be spent there.

And currently im my entitlements is loaded and burned years after years before the online systems came up. Now even though the system is up, I still cant maximise my usage due to guideline limitation and the rooms available are rather left empty than to let others members get it (book over limit).

The beautiful impression that the agent sold me the membership are scarred for life.

P.S. : I'm single and an Esteem member. So, try to tell me how should i spent my entitlement 14 days a year.

nobody can tell you how to spend yr money. however, since u r already a BVC member, u might as well book berjaya hotels for 'now'. it;s not like we hav much options unfortunately.
    cheowhin
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Post  cheowhin Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:13 am

Lion King wrote:
    cheowhin wrote:Thanks for the introduction.

nobody can tell you how to spend yr money. however, since u r already a BVC member, u might as well book berjaya hotels for 'now'. it;s not like we hav much options unfortunately.

Of coz I'm going to use whatever entitlement that I have, I'm just saying that if the room needed to be paid for it. I rather booked some other hotel instead (if I can't use my entitlement).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:54 am