Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

A liaison Forum between BVC members and Berjaya Vacation Club management to voice out issues to protect common interest for both parties.

+2
adnankam
Admin
6 posters

Feedback, Suggestions and Troubleshooting

Admin
    Admin

Feedback, Suggestions and Troubleshooting Empty Feedback, Suggestions and Troubleshooting

Post  Admin Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi everyone,

As you all know this forum is linked to our Berjaya Vacation Club Website which was just newly launched a day ago. We will continually update and improve both the website and the forum so as to provide a proper place, platform, and most of all...a "Home" for all BVC members(or not) to share experiences AND to be kept up to date with current happennings of the BVC Liaison Committee.

Please feel freeeeeeeee to comment and most importantly, PROVIDE suggestions for us to improve both our website and forum. Any Bugs or Problems faced either from the website or the forum should be reported ASAP for us to troubleshoot immediately.

THank You
    Admin
    Admin

Feedback, Suggestions and Troubleshooting Empty Posting time is not in sync with current time

Post  Admin Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Alright, if you notice that the time of your post isnt in sync with your current time, you need to manually reset the time settings of your profile. To do this:

Profile|Preferences|scroll down to "time Zone" and select GMT + 8 HOURS
    adnankam
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Feedback, Suggestions and Troubleshooting Empty Membership Money Can Be Forfieted and No Refund Required

Post  adnankam Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 pm

My Money.. I Give You for Membership... Facility not being utilised. And Still My Money was taken away.. I want My Money BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...........
    serene
    serene
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Feedback, Suggestions and Troubleshooting Empty Re: Feedback, Suggestions and Troubleshooting

Post  serene Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 am

adnankam wrote:My Money.. I Give You for Membership... Facility not being utilised. And Still My Money was taken away.. I want My Money BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...........

Our money was paid to "Berjaya Vacation Club". They will not give you money back, but you can work together with other members as to protest our rights and interests. Cheers.

serene
    adnankam
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Feedback, Suggestions and Troubleshooting Empty Re: Feedback, Suggestions and Troubleshooting

Post  adnankam Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 am

wonder how many of the 'members' having this sort of issues...
    cheowhin
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Post  cheowhin Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Dear Adnan,

No worry, i think majority of the members are having this kind of problem.

Regards,
    Brandon
    dopey
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  dopey Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:11 am

Yes, I think most of the members want the money back from BVC now. Wonder if we can go to consumer association to file complains.
    limfong
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  limfong Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Agree with Dopey.
    Can we go and complaint to consumer association or kementerian pelancongan to get our money back?
    or any action to fight for our right?
    cheowhin
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Post  cheowhin Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 am

limfong wrote:Agree with Dopey.
    Can we go and complaint to consumer association or kementerian pelancongan to get our money back?
    or any action to fight for our right?

I think that there are members that bring the case to the Court but yet to hear any news from it. Maybe becoz to prevent it as contempt of Court, therefore it was not discussed openly.

Hopefully there is a solution to this neverending black hole as I still got at least 32 years to go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:30 am