Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

A liaison Forum between BVC members and Berjaya Vacation Club management to voice out issues to protect common interest for both parties.

+4
cheowhin
KEE
ngsuaneng
Sien
8 posters

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies

Sien
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies Empty Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies

Post  Sien Thu May 21, 2009 10:56 am

If you want to be notified of any letters/replies, registered member of the Forum can be notified automatically of any postings to this thread 'Letters To BVC Board/Management and Replies' by clicking 'Action!' on the top right corner and select 'Watch this topic'.
    You can read the letters/replies at our website by clicking here.

Feel free to reply and comment on the documents posted in the website Smile .
    Sien
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies Empty BVC's reply to my Board letter.

Post  Sien Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:08 am

I have uploaded the BVC's reply to my Board letter. Hey guys, let me have your comments or send me documents that can be useful for my reply to their letter. You can send the documents to bvcliaison@gmail.com
    ngsuaneng
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies Empty BVC Management's Reply

Post  ngsuaneng Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm

I wonder why they did not mention how the imposition of housekeeping charges came about without notifying members in advance. Their letter of 22 May 2009 to Sien merely mentioned that "daily housekeeping services has been restored without charges with effect from 1 May 2009".
    ngsuaneng
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies Empty BVC's Reply to Sien

Post  ngsuaneng Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:35 pm

One more thing. Although the Appendix 1 of the prospectus of 1996 (the year I joined) listed 100 chalet units in the Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort and 10 units in KL Plaza, the sales pitch then was that more resorts were being built to add to the list. They mentioned Berjaya Langkawi and Berjaya Redang Beach and Spa Resorts. We were given the impression that these would be all the Berjaya owned resorts. There was no mention of the difference in Home Resorts & new Berjya owned resorts. That was why a lot of people from Singapore signed up, and were pleased to be able to enjoy all these new Berjaya resorts later on. Why is there a difference in the 1996 and 1999 versions of prospectus? Can I be assured that there are still 100 chalet units available at Berjaya Tioman? I hope they are not substituting the chalet units with the lower standard condotel units.
    KEE
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies Empty SELL SELL SELL

Post  KEE Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:32 pm

i want to sell my BVC club membership, but anybody who buy would be an idiot, i was an idiot when i bought, how to save the situation ?
    does Vincent Tan have a religion ? does his religion tells him to teach us idiots a lesson ? thank you Vincent Tan's religion, i am now a smarter person, no more vacation club members after BVC.
    this lesson is expensive RM13800 !!!
    cheowhin
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies Empty Re: Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies

Post  cheowhin Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:43 pm

KEE wrote:i want to sell my BVC club membership, but anybody who buy would be an idiot, i was an idiot when i bought, how to save the situation ?
    does Vincent Tan have a religion ? does his religion tells him to teach us idiots a lesson ? thank you Vincent Tan's religion, i am now a smarter person, no more vacation club members after BVC.
    this lesson is expensive RM13800 !!!

Lucky for you its only RM 13.8k. Whereas Im going to have my 38k stuck there. Paying for the hotel itself is much more cheaper than having your 38k stucked there for 38 years.
    KEE
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies Empty STOP THEM

Post  KEE Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 pm

hi maybe we should collect names and stop this scam from continuing to harm the innocent and get the company liqiudated and sell all its assets and return to us our money, what do you think ?
    Sien
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies Empty Re: Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies

Post  Sien Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Any idea on how to create publicity for our BVC liaison website and BVC Forum besides telling our friends?
    cheowhin
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Post  cheowhin Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Sien wrote:Any idea on how to create publicity for our BVC liaison website and BVC Forum besides telling our friends?

Not very sure. Was wondering whether the LC can request for the members listing and address so that we could arrange something on that.
    Sien
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies Empty BVC Flyer for the coming 2009 AGM

Post  Sien Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:15 am

I just attached a Flyer for distribution to BVC members at the coming AGM. If you are attending and care for your rights, please print extra copies and pass it to those sitting next to you.

In a way, the Flyer indirectly reply the Letter of Reply from BVC, wouldn't you agree?

Sien
    wlc
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  wlc Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:01 am

What about getting LC to get the members listing and we get in touch with all of them and then, hold a press conference or something and get the responsible ppl to reply to the press and the public at large. This whole BVC thing is a scam and a rip off - gave ppl a hope that they can enjoy quality holiday if they invest in the donkey club with their hard earned money. Now that the money is nicely tucked in their bank, we have to fight each other for a place for our vacation.
    serene
    serene
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  serene Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:48 am

Sien wrote:Any idea on how to create publicity for our BVC liaison website and BVC Forum besides telling our friends?

Hi. my suggestion is to post the link after our signature in all corresponding email with BVC members or management.

or submit the link via various channel to google or other search machine, so that anyone searching for BVC, berjaya time share, berjaya hotel etc has chance to land in this website.
    cheers.

serene
    cheowhin
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Post  cheowhin Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Another suggestion would be that those that have membership in other forum. Do put a link to BVC forum so that others that are looking for the BVC forum can directly click on your signature.
    Sien
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies Empty Letter to Board of Directors- No Confidence Vote against Trustee

Post  Sien Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Hope you guys can help out on the link by just copy and paste this Forum url on any related sites you know.

In the meantime, please read the IMPORTANT LETTER by LC Chairman written on behalf of Liaison Committee to Trustee, Trustee and BVC Board of Directors and Minister of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism.
    BVC LC Vote of No Confidence against Trustee

After you read the letter, please share with us your views.
    Sien
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Letters To BVC Board/Management and RepliesLetters To BVC Board/Management and Replies Empty Latest updates on reply to Trustee's Letters and MOTION for AGM

Post  Sien Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Please read the latest updates and Reply to Trustee's letters and MOTION for coming AGM to protect our Interests and Rights. Hope you can find the time to attend this coming IMPORTANT AGM on 25.9.2010 at 10 a.m.- venue Kelab Darul Ehsan, KL.
    dwoon
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  dwoon Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:59 pm

I've read the document and support the vote of no confidence on the trustee.

BTW, can we also choose not to pay their services since they have not done their due diligence? (hmm.. being trustee, do they control payment to themselves??? How does it work?)
    bob_ns
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  bob_ns Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:46 am

KEE wrote:hi maybe we should collect names and stop this scam from continuing to harm the innocent and get the company liqiudated and sell all its assets and return to us our money, what do you think ?

I agree....BVC sucks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:44 am