Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

A liaison Forum between BVC members and Berjaya Vacation Club management to voice out issues to protect common interest for both parties.

2 posters

The Inconvenience And Hassle To Make Bookings

shlee
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

The Inconvenience And Hassle To Make Bookings Empty The Inconvenience And Hassle To Make Bookings

Post  shlee Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Dear All Members,

Truly agreed that it is no longer a truly enjoyable vacation that can be called vacation anymore. The calling, calling, waiting, waiting, plan, plan and re-plan and end results "FULLY BOOKED" How frustration that can be. Not only that , just recently I had a very frustrating experience where the online reservation rejected my login: INVALID PASSWORD. Worst, Berjaya IT staff got the nerve to attach my 'successful online booking' (not to mention the countless attempt by me on countless phone calls - line cut off, line busy,nobody pickup phone - so ridiculous and such wasting our time!)It is really, really humiliating. WE ARE AT THEIR MERCY!
    I would like to propose that there be transparencies on bookings record. Yes, Berjaya need to allocate more and increase rooms for their BVC members otherwise WHAT IS BERJAYA OBJECTIVE OF INVITING PUBLIC TO JOIN THEIR BVC AND AFTER JOINING , THEN MEMBERS REALISED THE INCONVENIENCES AND DIFFICULTIES TO MAKE BOOKINGS???!!!
    Most of the time, I had no choice but to compromise/accept whatever date available to make booking so it's like becoming AN OBLIGATION TO UTILISE BVC ENTITLEMENT NOT TRULY VACATION ANYMORE...............
    cheowhin
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

The Inconvenience And Hassle To Make Bookings Empty Re: The Inconvenience And Hassle To Make Bookings

Post  cheowhin Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Dear Lee,

Upon commencement of online system, members no longer can book via telephony for home resorts except affiliate hotels.

Please also take note that no booking are allowed within 14 days of departure.

Please refer the link below :-
    http://www.berjayavacation.com.my/guidelines.php

As for your login, I hope that they are able to solve your problem as soon as possible from depriving you from using your entitlements.

Our LC have done a great job, still there are much thing to resolve with almost 18k members with limited room and limited resorts.

Regards,
    Brandon

shlee wrote:Dear All Members,

Truly agreed that it is no longer a truly enjoyable vacation that can be called vacation anymore. The calling, calling, waiting, waiting, plan, plan and re-plan and end results "FULLY BOOKED" How frustration that can be. Not only that , just recently I had a very frustrating experience where the online reservation rejected my login: INVALID PASSWORD. Worst, Berjaya IT staff got the nerve to attach my 'successful online booking' (not to mention the countless attempt by me on countless phone calls - line cut off, line busy,nobody pickup phone - so ridiculous and such wasting our time!)It is really, really humiliating. WE ARE AT THEIR MERCY!
    I would like to propose that there be transparencies on bookings record. Yes, Berjaya need to allocate more and increase rooms for their BVC members otherwise WHAT IS BERJAYA OBJECTIVE OF INVITING PUBLIC TO JOIN THEIR BVC AND AFTER JOINING , THEN MEMBERS REALISED THE INCONVENIENCES AND DIFFICULTIES TO MAKE BOOKINGS???!!!
    Most of the time, I had no choice but to compromise/accept whatever date available to make booking so it's like becoming AN OBLIGATION TO UTILISE BVC ENTITLEMENT NOT TRULY VACATION ANYMORE...............

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 pm