Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

A liaison Forum between BVC members and Berjaya Vacation Club management to voice out issues to protect common interest for both parties.

+2
tanml
Sien
6 posters

BVC management should reply if they care for their members

Sien
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

BVC management should reply if they care for their members Empty BVC management should reply if they care for their members

Post  Sien Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:41 pm

All members who have unsuccessful bookings and like to highlight to other BVC members and to BVC management should post the problem here.

Likewise members who are disappointed with their hotel/resorts stay should also post their experiences and share it with fellow BVC members and to let BVC management know.

And any other complaints BVC members would like to let everybody including BVC managemnt to be aware of, they should post it here.

If BVC members care enough to write it here, we hope BVC management is professional enough or care enough to reply.

Sien 21/8/09
    tanml
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

BVC management should reply if they care for their members Empty Re: BVC management should reply if they care for their members

Post  tanml Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:00 pm

This is so disappointing - I send in my reservation for Avillion Legacy Melaka on Oct 1st, but Berjaya claimed 3rd Oct. Even if I made the booking on Oct 1st for Dec, I still cannot get the booking.
    I have changed the booking on the 3rd Oct for 21st Dec to 23rd Dec, but my original booking on the 1st was also not successful. This is a holte where we pay surcharge.
    It is so difficult to make bookings, even if we called the reservation line from 9am onwards on the first day of every month. And moreover these are hotels where we still have to pay surcharges. I am unable to utilize my entitlement, but they risk forfeit upon expiry date.
    This is becoming a hassle. It has become worst.
    lohchoonpeng
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

BVC management should reply if they care for their members Empty BVC=Worst management

Post  lohchoonpeng Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Evil or Very Mad I made my reservation on 12.10.2009, but until 9.11.2009 still no reply from BVC. This has the lousiest management I have ever come across. I always tell my friends not to join this club when they ask me about it.
    hjs
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

BVC management should reply if they care for their members Empty Re: BVC management should reply if they care for their members

Post  hjs Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:33 pm

alien Hi all, this booking problem is as far as BVC is concerned not their problem as we have read from our fellow member Sien that the ratio between hotel rooms and members are not even for equal distribution to members, therefor it is hightime we urge the authority concern to close this timeshare company once and for all. Those senior members might not agree but what to do? Thanks to FunK case more case will go to the tribunal soon. HJS
    cclee
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  cclee Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:35 pm

I would like to share an email i wrote to BVC mgmt recently as my frustrations have reached the peak after experiencing many years of unsatisfactory services from BVC.

Dear Management of BVC,

I would like to highlight that your new reservation guidelines is not clear and I did not quite understand it even after reading it a few times. Initially, I was glad as I thought that the finally, the revised guideline would allow me to fully utilize my yearly entitlement if I were to plan my holidays earlier (ie more than 3 months ahead as compare to your previous guidelines). However, after I receive my 1st holidays bookings confirmed in July this year and having experienced 2 rejected bookings, only then I realized that this is not the case and in fact the new guidelines will make me “forfeit” more nights entitlements than before as I am only allow one reservation during your peak period.

As a middle income earner (high income earner will unlikely purchase vacation club membership as the hotels may not be up to their standard or they couldn’t be bothered if their entitlements were burnt), working parents with schooling children, your definition of peak period is THE ONLY period that we will be able to travel and hence utilize my BVC entitlements. With your new guidelines, ie restricting my reservation travel during the peak period to only 1 bookings, you are forcing me to forfeit my last year entitlements until I complete my confirmed bookings in July this year. In this case, you are not providing members with better options to plan ahead of their holidays by using the BVC (as what you claim in coming out the revised guidelines) but making your members to “burn” more entitlements than before.

When I was first being approached by your team member in mid-90s, I was clearly being informed that I will be able to make any bookings WITHOUT HAVING ANY RESTRICTIONS provided there’s rooms available for the members. This is the ONLY reason why I choose BVC membership compared to others and I have signed up the package with 14 nights entitlement per year. Over the last 10 years, despite BVC management has made many unfavourable changes, such as substantial reduction of home resorts, increasing charges to affiliated resorts, reduction of advance booking period from 6 month to 3 months and increased yearly management fees charged, I personally still find it acceptable (though not willingly). However, after having experienced 2 rejected bookings this year with your new reservation guidelines, I started to feel like I have been cheated and am currently stuck with your membership. I am truly disappointed with the management of BVC.

I am urging BVC management to reconsider and remove the 1 bookings condition during the peak period, otherwise, please advise me on how could I fully utlise my entitlements given my circumstances before it is to be forfeited by this May 2010 or to dispose off my membership.
    cheongsc75
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  cheongsc75 Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:51 am

cclee wrote: However, after having experienced 2 rejected bookings this year with your new reservation guidelines, I started to feel like I have been cheated and am currently stuck with your membership. I am truly disappointed with the management of BVC.
    I am urging BVC management to reconsider and remove the 1 bookings condition during the peak period, otherwise, please advise me on how could I fully utlise my entitlements given my circumstances before it is to be forfeited by this May 2010 or to dispose off my membership.

hi, Im bvc member too, me and my some bvc friends are also feel disapoited about this new reservation guidelines, we hope BVC can remove one of the bookings condition during the peak period, at-least remove weekend as peak season. Thanks.
    cclee
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  cclee Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:33 pm

I was encouraged by BVC LC member to participate in this forum, perhaps you can get your friends to come into this forum as well, so that we can gain more support and BVC management know how frustated and disappointed we are and hopefully they look into the matters seriously.

Also hoping that those who consider signing up the membership will seriously consider whether is it worthwhile to sign up with BVC.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:30 am