Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

A liaison Forum between BVC members and Berjaya Vacation Club management to voice out issues to protect common interest for both parties.

4 posters

On-line Reservation

rusminag
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

On-line Reservation Empty On-line Reservation

Post  rusminag Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:24 am

Please improve on the on-line reservation system. It took ages for Berjaya rep to reply on our applications.
    jenlim888
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

On-line Reservation Empty Re: On-line Reservation

Post  jenlim888 Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:28 pm

I am a deaf bvc customer,I tried many times to ask BVC staff's help via email to write down my booking request since online system not working,but was told to book via online system only. I felt very helpless as my balance will be deleted automatically after the deadline. I have read some complaint posts here,felt BVC wont listen to the victims that why online system set up instead of person-person.
    wayne_loh
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  wayne_loh Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:29 am

jenlim888 wrote:I am a deaf bvc customer,I tried many times to ask BVC staff's help via email to write down my booking request since online system not working,but was told to book via online system only. I felt very helpless as my balance will be deleted automatically after the deadline. I have read some complaint posts here,felt BVC wont listen to the victims that why online system set up instead of person-person.

I understand your stress. Indeed nothing much we can do now since we already make full payment and money already in their pocket, so they wouldn't bother what we facing now.

I most fedup is we can't make multiple booking for peak season. Meaning of that we can only make the 2nd booking when after check-out of the 1st booking. eg. We now can make a booking at peak (eg. Jan2011), then we can only allow to make another booking which after Jan2011. And also not even allow to make booking before Jan'2011.

How frust it bring to us about this. Evil or Very Mad
    jenlim888
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  jenlim888 Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:11 pm

i think the management imposed such rule to reduce the possiblities that bvc members playing trick"hold bookings and then cancel it at last minutes",especially peak period. Each time i visited the pg office I noticed huge forms booked by the members,then the staffs received calls to cancel bookings in which can cause other members who desperately want it won't enjoy it due to our own attitudes Rolling Eyes

I understand your stress. Indeed nothing much we can do now since we already make full payment and money already in their pocket, so they wouldn't bother what we facing now.

I most fedup is we can't make multiple booking for peak season. Meaning of that we can only make the 2nd booking when after check-out of the 1st booking. eg. We now can make a booking at peak (eg. Jan2011), then we can only allow to make another booking which after Jan2011. And also not even allow to make booking before Jan'2011.

How frust it bring to us about this. Evil or Very Mad [/quote]
    wayne_loh
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  wayne_loh Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Yes , The intention is positive but this is not the way to block or limited the member to make reservation. We subcribe this vacation package is to plan ahead our holiday over the year. It shall not blame us to cancel the booking at last minute as we do have the flexibility to do so. And furthermore, the Agreement we signed was not stated this rules. Otherwise ask around the members who will want to take this kind of Vacation package ? And if they blame we 'occupy' the booking qoute of the hotel room that cause other meber can't make booking, then the solution is to think how to get more hotel rooms. Or certain pelnalty cost on any cancellation so that member will not simply make booking to 'hold' the room as tricks.

Anyhow, we just cant do any changes without a loud voice. We only just can release our frust and tension on the forum, that make us look so pity.

I'm thinking a way to work around the booking limitation. As we can gather few mambers to share the entitlement as pool system so that we may have option to get multiple booking during peak season. Or we can sell our entitlement to other members in cheap rate.

[quote="jenlim888"]i think the management imposed such rule to reduce the possiblities that bvc members playing trick"hold bookings and then cancel it at last minutes",especially peak period. Each time i visited the pg office I noticed huge forms booked by the members,then the staffs received calls to cancel bookings in which can cause other members who desperately want it won't enjoy it due to our own attitudes Rolling Eyes

sgloo77
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

On-line Reservation Empty On-line Reservation

Post  sgloo77 Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:45 am

Hi!
    Anyone who able to book for me tis coming 12-Dec-2010 (Sat) for 2 rooms? Pls PM me!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:08 pm