Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

A liaison Forum between BVC members and Berjaya Vacation Club management to voice out issues to protect common interest for both parties.

4 posters

Online Reservation

Joanne
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Online Reservation Empty Online Reservation

Post  Joanne Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:45 pm

I have 2 executive membership which I bought in year 1999 and 2004 afterwhich I was informed by BVC customer service that I couldn't book 2 rooms with my executive membership especially during school holidays and they have suggested that I should purchase another one if I need 2 rooms booking as we usually travels with my children and we need 2 rooms. I have made a 2 rooms booking on 2 separate membership in May 2010 before the recent online booking which allows double room bookings, and recently spoke to BVC if they allows to transfer the 2 rooms booking to one membership (as I couldn't make other bookings on "peak season" which falls on every weekends and school holidays before the travel date which is in March next year). Both the membership have remaining days which will be forfeited if not use by middle of next year. Can someone please suggest what should I do?

lychean
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Online Reservation Empty Re: Online Reservation

Post  lychean Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:29 pm

you can just write in a letter to request an extend for your entitlement.
    wayne_loh
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Online Reservation Empty unutilised entitlement

Post  wayne_loh Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Joanne wrote:I have 2 executive membership which I bought in year 1999 and 2004 afterwhich I was informed by BVC customer service that I couldn't book 2 rooms with my executive membership especially during school holidays and they have suggested that I should purchase another one if I need 2 rooms booking as we usually travels with my children and we need 2 rooms. I have made a 2 rooms booking on 2 separate membership in May 2010 before the recent online booking which allows double room bookings, and recently spoke to BVC if they allows to transfer the 2 rooms booking to one membership (as I couldn't make other bookings on "peak season" which falls on every weekends and school holidays before the travel date which is in March next year). Both the membership have remaining days which will be forfeited if not use by middle of next year. Can someone please suggest what should I do?

hi Joanne,

you can email to BVC reservation to extent your entitlement for another half year (6 months). But the entitlement will still forfeited if not utilised within that extented 6 months.

another way to utilise it is to book for your guest (relative) or share with other members who need more rooms a year.

wayneloh72@gmail.com
    KEE
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Online Reservation Empty you got 2 memberships ?

Post  KEE Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:01 pm

funny how you end up buying 2 memberships ? i feel sooo stupid buying one membership and you bought 2?
    i can sell my membership to you for half price on condition the i treat you like BVC treated you ok ?
    "sorry no more rooms, fully booked""sorry no more rooms, fully booked"
    "sorry no more rooms, fully booked"

ha ha ha , i think that is how they laughed when they hang up the phone !

Sponsored content

Online Reservation Empty Re: Online Reservation

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:45 am