Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

A liaison Forum between BVC members and Berjaya Vacation Club management to voice out issues to protect common interest for both parties.

4 posters

Redang or Tioman ?

KK
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Redang or Tioman ? Empty Redang or Tioman ?

Post  KK Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Planning a few days for next summer but can't decide to go to Redang or Tioman. Have never been to both before.
    What would you recommend and why ? Which one has better accomodation or are they similar ?
    Thanks for all tips !
    cheongsc75
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Redang or Tioman ? Empty Re: Redang or Tioman ?

Post  cheongsc75 Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Redang is the best.
    travelvietss
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Redang or Tioman ? Empty re

Post  travelvietss Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:15 pm

if you chose ,i like Redang and Tioman.

Vietnam Travel, Vietnam Tours, Halong Cruises, Sapa tours
    KK
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  KK Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Well..... I had chosen Redang and booked months ago....but...now I see that Redang Berjaya is closed for renovation...so I don't know what will happen.... BVC has not contacted me about this yet. I have booked flights and everything and they are all non-refundable.....Don't know what to do now. Reading other posts it seems that BVC is doing nothing to provide alternate accomodation for those already booked. I think worse case I need to book another hotel on Redang island myself ... does anyone has any advice or tips where to book ? I know nothing about Redang hotels. I am flying with Berjaya air to redang.
    cheowhin
    Moderate Contributor
    Moderate Contributor

Post  cheowhin Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:53 pm

KK wrote:Well..... I had chosen Redang and booked months ago....but...now I see that Redang Berjaya is closed for renovation...so I don't know what will happen.... BVC has not contacted me about this yet. I have booked flights and everything and they are all non-refundable.....Don't know what to do now. Reading other posts it seems that BVC is doing nothing to provide alternate accomodation for those already booked. I think worse case I need to book another hotel on Redang island myself ... does anyone has any advice or tips where to book ? I know nothing about Redang hotels. I am flying with Berjaya air to redang.

I heard that some members were denied rooms. You can refer here.

https://bvcforums.forumotion.com/t73p15-what-happen-with-berjaya-redang-resort

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:35 pm