Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berjaya Vacation Club Forum

A liaison Forum between BVC members and Berjaya Vacation Club management to voice out issues to protect common interest for both parties.

3 posters

Berjaya Redang Beach

sygoh
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Berjaya Redang Beach  Empty Berjaya Redang Beach

Post  sygoh Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Berjaya used to place us at the Berjaya Beach Resort during our holiday in Redang, we alway look forward to visit again and again but this time round to our surprised they had placed us at Bejaya Redang Island Resort which was close almost 8 yrs ago and now just got it open 2 months ago with no proper restaurent set up....only serve fried rice and noodle, only a swimming pool for the kids to enjoy.... The chalet were so run down with water dripping from the ceiling of the toilet...... no beach...nothing much you can do.......end up we have to rent a boat out to long beach to everyday......what happen to our member privilege?

We only get to know the Berjaya Beach Resort had change to a new management after we make the booking......why????? Is anyone out there aware about this matter?
    edwardhck
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Berjaya Redang Beach  Empty Re: Berjaya Redang Beach

Post  edwardhck Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:32 pm

I am exactly the same victim , also moved to Long beach. I am writing to them for compensation of reversing the nights and boat trip to Long beach.

But Roy (useless Manager) replied that i am the only member who doesn't know.

PM me your membership number, so that i can compile other victims to request for compensation.

sygoh
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  sygoh Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:40 am

HI,
    I think most of the member were so surprised , we spoke to few couples and families at redang...they have the same feeling as we were, i will try to contact them and get the member ship no from them.

My membership no : 803-10460-10

Pls let us know if u need further info and help
    enterume
    New Contributor
    New Contributor

Post  enterume Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:53 pm

anyone just come back from this 'new' resort??? it seem like a hell based on the feedback you guys provided...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm